Aero is a connected LoRa CO2 sensor specifically designed to control air renewal in collective spaces : restaurants, schools, offices, etc.
- Multi-parameter measurement micro-station
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- A Green / Orange / Red indicator light (configurable) allows users to view the CO2 level in real time
- Latest generation NDIR CO2 sensor
- Easy installation : on the wall thanks to its anti-theft fixing base or freestanding; 1 product per 100 m2
- USB-C power supply for simple and easy integration
- No maintenance required thanks to the automatic recalibration function of the CO2 sensor. Manual calibration of the sensor in the open air is also possible
- Reliability of CO2 measurements : validation by an independent laboratory
- Robust, designer product designed for high-traffic commercial buildings
- Integrated LoRa radio communication module: the measurement history is kept. CO2 and ambient data can be analyzed in detail. The product can be completely reconfigured remotely (downlink)
Important note on LoRa radio communication
- If you are a professional equipped with a sensor supervision solution, you can operate our product independently.
- If you do not have a software monitoring solution, you can subscribe to the annual subscription plan to our web application: iZiAiR App