Smart sensors
for Buildings and Cities

Sigfox
Lora

Fire safety

Insafe

Smoke Detector

Smoke Detector with Remote Control

> Smoke Detector

> Temperature

> Humidity

Carbon Monoxide Detector

air-blanc.png

> Carbon Monoxide Detector

> Temperature

> Humidity

Energy monitoring

> Temperature

> Humidity

  > Presence

> Temperature

> Humidity  

Indoor Air Quality

> Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

> Temperature

> Humidity

Aero

LITE

> Carbon dioxide (CO2)

In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.

Aero

> Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

> Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

> Atmospheric Pressure

> Temperature

> Humidity

> Light

> Noise

Pmi

> Particulate Matter (PM1, PM 2.5, PM10)

> Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

> Atmospheric Pressure

> Temperature

> Humidity

> Light

> Noise

logo-sense-blanc.png

> Particulate Matter (PM1, PM 2.5, PM10)

> Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

> Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

> Atmospheric Pressure

> Temperature

> Humidity

> Light

> Motion

> Noise

Atmo

> Formaldehyde (HCHO)

> Particulate Matter (PM1, PM 2.5, PM10)

> Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

> Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

> Atmospheric Pressure

> Temperature

> Humidity

> Light

> Motion

> Noise

Outdoor Air Quality

> Particulate Matter (PM1, PM 2.5, PM10)

> Temperature

> Humidity

> Atmospheric Pressure

> GPS